Visited Reid's on 24th June for Afternoon Tea and what a pleasurable experience.
The staff were wonderful and the offerings were very enjoyable.
A lovely way to enjoy an afternoon.
We enjoyed so much we will consider staying there on our next visit.
A place of charm and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal