Red's Palace has been welcoming my family since the the first aircraft landed in madeira. The kids club was great and so was the food + the room. (ours lead onto the gardens). i can say that this hotel and the rest of madeira is a very relaxing place where if you have a very hard busy life where nothing stops, well then when you go there everything about life stops and calms down and all you do is happily gain weight without caring about you 'summer body', you sleep and swim your stresses away. i give Reids 4 starts because there isn't much to do apart from sleep and eat (there are tours to do things like diving with wales, tours around the extinct volcanos ect.) but if your an teenager then what you want to do is YOLO your summer holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Belmond, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal