Recently returned from our 4th visit to Reids Hotel in Madeira and yet again had a fabulous holiday. The moment we stepped through the front door it was if we had not been away. Little touches like the staff recognising us and knowing our name was very welcoming. The Manager greeted us and also welcomed us back. Reids have a strong, hands on Management Team who are all very approachable and most helpful. We attended the Hogmanay Gala Dinner again which was superb and the service throughout the dinner was excellent. Afterwards we had a brilliant viewing point from the Briso do Mare outside restaurant area of the fireworks over Funchal. Anyone wondering about going to Reids, go for it - " It is simply the best "
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on cliff tops overlooking the Bay of Funchal and the Atlantic Ocean, this legendary hotel has, for over a century, been a standard-bearer for excellence. The hotel is located on 10 acres of subtropical gardens, boasts enviable access to the sea and is within walking distance of Funchal's shops, restaurants and night-life. With its reputation for excellence and discreet service, Belmond Reid's Palace is the ideal place at which to relax and be pampered. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Belmond Reid's Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reid`s Palace By Orient-Express Hotel Funchal
- Reids Palace Funchal
- Reids Palace Hotel Funchal
- Belmond Reid's Palace Madeira/Funchal