I stayed in this hotel already 3 times and when my agent booked me here again, I had no doubt whether to go there or not. The hotel is a small enough complex with all necessities for nice and quiet stay over night or more. It has great cuisine and lovely restaurant where you can sit both inside or outside, enjoying nice view to the inner garden.
Staff is friendly and provide all necessary assistance. The rooms are spacious and lovely decorated. Special attention is to be brought to the lobby with nice carpets and furniture ( please see my pictures). The only small disadvantage is lack of Wi Fi internet in the rooms, as it is only available in the lobby, which by all means does not affect overall impression about this lovely place.
I will definitely come back again when in Funchal. Many thanks to all who works there.
Valentins Rakutins ( Riga - Limassol )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Quinta da Penha de França is situated in the best area of Funchal, with access tp the sea, 76 rooms , beautiful gardens, restaurants and bars. We wish you a very pleasant stay in one of the most traditional Madeira houses. Come visit us.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta Da Penha De Franca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Penha De Franca Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Penha Franca
- Quinta Da Penha Franca
- Quinta Da Penha De Franca Madeira/Funchal