This quinta is a little haven of peace in the busy capital of Madeira, Funchal. It has few if any pretensions but does what it does very well. It's excellent staff take good care of their house guests as if they are part of their family. It's rooms are not luxurious or grand. They are small and simple. We stayed in a terraced room with our own verandah and green space. Here you are really part of a small complex with beautiful gardens, an excellent pool and views over the gardens and out across the harbour to the sea. The food is very good and good value with a good choice, whether for breakfast, lunch or evening meal. Meals can be taken in the restaurant or on the terrace overlooking the gardens. The reception and lounge area is quite large with wifi access. This was an ideal base for our trips to discover the town, 10 minutes walk away, or explore the island by organise trip or bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Quinta da Penha de França is situated in the best area of Funchal, with access tp the sea, 76 rooms , beautiful gardens, restaurants and bars. We wish you a very pleasant stay in one of the most traditional Madeira houses. Come visit us.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quinta Da Penha De Franca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Penha De Franca Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Penha Franca
- Quinta Da Penha Franca
- Quinta Da Penha De Franca Madeira/Funchal