Stayed in this aparthotel in Feb. and it was a big desapointment! The place needs to close for refurbishing and lots of other work...,bathrooms are in terrible condition, bathtubs full of rust, room completly outdated, very unconfortable and very depressing! While prices look reasonable, its still too expensive for what they offer. For a litlle more money we could have stayed in a much better place and same good location.
Staff nice and even the main entrance still acceptable, for a simple hotel, but the rooms are ready to be completly demolished. A very unpleasant accommodation and in some way ruined my trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Imperatriz is a small family-run establishment conveniently situated in the most upmarket district of Funchal, adjacent to the famous Madeira Casino and Congress Centre, close to some of the city's finest restaurants and bars, about 5 minutes walk from Funchal's harbour and CR7 (Cristiano Ronaldo) museum. The hotel has 27 comfortable studios, each with free wireless internet, private bathroom, hair dryer, balcony, kitchenette, mini-bar, cable TV, direct-dial telephone and a safe-deposit box. Facilities include a snack bar, restaurant, games room, business centre, small library, winter garden, freshwater swimming pool with a sun terrace affording breathtaking views over the ocean, private garage, 24-hour reception and a rent-a-car service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aparthotel Imperatriz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Hotel Funchal
- Aparthotel Imperatriz Madeira/Funchal