Our first visit to the Cliff Bay but definitely not our last.The attention to detail throughout all areas of the hotel is second to none.
First class room ,very spacious with splendid views over to Funchal and the harbour.
Food of the highest quality in all the restaurants.
A 1st class break for my wife and I.
We can't wait to return, hopefully in November.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Ocean stretches as far as the eye can see at the foot of The Cliff Bay which is perched on the top of a natural promontory. The hotel is surrounded by gardens with innumerable secluded corners and centenary palm trees extending to the very edge of the cliff face. The panorama is completed by a magnificent view over the bay of Funchal to the left of the hotel.The most influential restaurant guide in the world, the Michelin Guide, has awarded a star to Il Gallo d'Oro, The Cliff Bay's gourmet restaurant run by Chef Benoît Sinthon. This is Madeira's first and only star ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Splitty, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel The Cliff Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cliff Bay - Porto Bay Hotel Funchal
- Cliff Bay Porto Funchal
- Cliff Bay Hotel Funchal
- Cliff Bay Hotel Madeira
- Hotel The Cliff Bay Madeira/Funchal