We had a great,'first' holiday in Madeira.we thought it was only for the 'Silver Surfers' but we met families and couples of all ages.This hotel more than met our expectations.It is slightly out of Funchal but a free courtesy bus is regularly available.the beach is black & pebbly but it is a volcanic island so we can't change nature.In fact we found the sound of the shingle in the sea very soothing.The hotel is well maintained & had just been renovated.I don't think i have have ever seen more hard working and pleasant staff especially in the restaurant & bar.The entertainment was very mediocre but we made the effort to get up & dance when possible.It's no good just sitting watching.We would definitely go back to this hotel.We were on a Travelzoo all inclusive and found plenty of food choice as it was buffet service.excellent pool &small indoor gym but we were so busy exploring the island we didn't have time to use all facilities.An excellent holiday destination for walkers by the way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pestana Ocean Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Ocean Aparthotel Funchal
- Pestana Bay Hotel Madeira
- Pestana Ocean Bay Hotel Madeira/Funchal