We stayed at this hotel in March 2013 and we thought the standards were extremely good and the staff were excellent.
The facilities at the hotel are excellent, we booked a superior room which was well worth the extra cost, the only negative thing is that there should be sun loungers rather than chairs to sit out on the balcony which standard rooms have.
The breakfast was excellent and served by staff who were very helpful and polite, the choice and quality of food was excellent.
We used room service several times which was also excellent. The standard and quality of food was excellent as was the service.
The pool area needs to be updated a little as it is quite dated and more could be done to create more sitting / sun lounge area.
The gardens were fabulous, they were very well maintained by an excellent team of gardeners who always passed the time of day with you when passing.
From the moment we arrived at the hotel the staff did everything to ensure we enjoyed our stay, we thought the staff were excellent and nothing was a trouble to them they always had a smile and were very polite.
We would stay at this hotel again and have no hesitation in giving it the highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the "Small Luxury Hotels of the World", nestled amidst lush sub-tropical gardens near the center of Funchal and away from the bustle of the city, at Quinta da Casa Branca estate, there is a modern design boutique Hotel featuring 41 Rooms and 2 Suites, and positioned at the lower level of the property there are two buildings set apart, an elegant and luxurious Manor House with 5 luxury Manor House Suites. Close by, next to the swimming-pool, lies a Villa dating from the early XIX century. Providing a glamorous retreat, yet offering a personal and meaningful experience to every guest, the integration of the family's house and grounds with Quinta da Casa Branca boutique Hotel in November 2015, enables the preservation of a unique property on the island of Madeira whilst showcasing a remarkable heritage and providing the unique addition of the exuberant gardens, home to an abundance of various tropical trees and a banana plantation spanning a total of 28,000m2. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta da Casa Branca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Funchal
- Quinta Da Casa Branca Madeira/Funchal