A great hotel with 'old style elegance but great accomodation.Good pool and restaurant.
Use of faciliuties at next door Villa Hotel,access through the gardens.
Well situated with small supermarket and few shops nearby.
Access into city centre via bus(get a Giro ticket from newsagent) or an easy walk downhill.
Miramar excellent restaurant.THe Village buffet restaurant good but not brilliant.Ideal if you are hungry!
Plenty of good meals available of every type and price in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the premises of the historic and elegant hotel Miramar, which was built in 1924 and considered a very special place to stay, the new Pestana Miramar Hotel benefits of the attention given to the architecture and landscaping of its gardens. The Pestana Miramar shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Village Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Miramar Garden Funchal
- Pestana Miramar Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Miramar Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal