This is a good hotel situated amidst beautiful gardens, perhaps the best gardens of any hotel I've stayed in. Moreover, there were sunbeds and seats in the gardens themselves for guests. The rooms are large, perfectly adequately equipped and kept beautifully clean, serviced everyday. The facilitiies are good, a spacious pool, plenty of seating for sunbathing. The restaurant breakfast is comprehensive and well presented. Although a buffet it works very well. Other meals there are perhaps a bit expensive. The bar area is relaxing with good entertainment.
It is not 5star but excellent 4star. Highly recommended.
Just out of the town, an easy walk in, up a slope coming back. Surrounded by good restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal