We stayed for a week from 2-9 December. We had a large one bedroom apartment with a balcony overlooking the outdoor pool and garden. The gardens are lovely even at this time of year and the property is excellently situated for Funchal. There is a bus stop right outside and apparently it is a gentle stroll down into the town if you are feeling energetic.
You share the amenities with the Miramar next door and they have a very nice indoor pool as the outdoor pools were rather cold.
We purchased a deal for 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners and all of the food was lovely. I really liked the freshly cooked crepes at breakfast.
A very relaxing holiday and the weather was much better than at home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The architectural design of Pestana Village and the landscaping of its gardens have been especially planned to be in harmony with the natural beauty and tranquility of the resort’s setting. This sensitivity to the environment will give the resort a truly village-like feel, with low-rise traditional style buildings surrounded by a wealth of colorful and immaculately cared-for gardens. The Pestana Village shares the grounds and services of the Pestana Miramar Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Hotel Aparthotel
- Pestana Hotel Funchal
- Pestana Village Garden Resort Aparthotel Madeira/Funchal