Returned for the 5th time, 1st time in April. If anything the hotel staff are even better at making you feel at home. You have a request it gets dealt with there and then, even if it has nothing to do with the hotel. Bar and restaurant staff attentive and quick to fulfil your requests. Cleaners do their rounds with the minimum of disruption. Didn't use the spa as I spent most days on the roof terrace even there the bar service is prompt. Everyone has a smile on their face even with the awkward guests. The new year visit can't come quick enough. multi obrigado, ate' breve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel Madeira/Funchal