Again we have spent our vacation in PSM. It's perfectly situated in the old town close to the seashore and with a wonderful garden. Lovely hotel, first class service and wonderful people working there. We have been here many times, travelling in spring and early autumn and we love to stay there.. We can recomend the hotel to everyone, and we are already planning a new stay next year.
We love to sit outside having breakfast, but if it's possible to have a wish...: I would prefer fried bacon instead of "cooked" :-)
Thanks a lot for a wonderful stay and see you next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Porto Santa Maria lies at the water's edge in the very heart of Funchal's old centre. Its close relationship to the sea, the outstanding and exclusive views over the harbour where the cruise ships dock, its picturesque surroundings and the unique flavours of its cuisine result in genuine urban tranquility. A congenial hotel offering 146 rooms, restaurant, bars, direct access to the promenade, outdoor pool, indoor pool, SPA, gym, parking...all in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Porto Santa Maria Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Santa Maria Funchal
- Porto Santa Maria Hotel Madeira/Funchal