Very friendly staff. My parnter asked for a light matras because of my pregnancy. My bed was indeed profided with a softer smaller matras on top of the other matras. Lovely garden gives peace and rest. Very large rooms with bathtub, bathrobes, shower in bathtub, large beds. Breakfast is buffet, not so large as in big hotels but cosy and the weaters will ask you if you want a fresh homemade hot breakfast (eggs, sausages, toast...). The aproach is personal and pleasant. We didn't order a room with balcony because it was more expensive but we did got a room with balcony without any surcharge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built within the grounds of an historic "Quinta" of Funchal, Quintinha de Sao Joao resurrects perfectly the magic of the old Madeiran residences. There are 42 spacious rooms in total, all equipped with the most up-to-date facilities with splendid views over the gardens. Bar, restaurant, heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools and full Spa are included facilities. The careful attention to detail and the excellent personal service brings to life our motto "Home from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quintinha Sao Joao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quintinha Sao Joao Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Hotel Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Madeira/Funchal