Fourth Visit to the Quintinha and its still as good as ever. Fantastic friendly staff make you feel at home as soon as you arrive in Madeira. The new spa is worth a visit. The only Hotel we go to that we do not want to leave at the end of our Holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built within the grounds of an historic "Quinta" of Funchal, Quintinha de Sao Joao resurrects perfectly the magic of the old Madeiran residences. There are 42 spacious rooms in total, all equipped with the most up-to-date facilities with splendid views over the gardens. Bar, restaurant, heated outdoor and indoor swimming pools and full Spa are included facilities. The careful attention to detail and the excellent personal service brings to life our motto "Home from Home." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quintinha Sao Joao reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quintinha Sao Joao Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Hotel Funchal
- Quintinha Sao Joao Madeira/Funchal