We really enjoyed five nights at Quinta Bela Vista in January. This is a lovely hotel and the gardens are delightful with many places to relax.The bedrooms are very comfortable. Food is excellent and we enjoyed every dinner we had. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We will definitely return and I will recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal