Having travelled widely we both have some basis for comparison and we were delighted with what we found. Not only was the service beyond reproach, the was accommodation very comfortable and spotlessly clean. There was a feeling that you were in someone's private house and somehow you had were staying there. Set in 2 acres of mature garden one could easily stay put for the day and not feel you were missing anything. The views over Funchal and toward Monte was spectacular and having a drink on the terrace after dinner was a must. The one thing that we would highlight was the attitude of the staff which was friendly and accommodating and nothing seemed too much trouble. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal