We chose the Quinta da Bela Vista because it looked like the most unique hotel available and as we had not visited Maderia before it was a "shot in the dark!"
On arrival we were amazed to see a lovely building with the most charming staff. The decor is antique and unique and makes you want to wander around to explore all the public areas and surrounding buildings.
How nice to stay in a hotel with the modern conveniences one would expect but with the added luxury of individual chic.
The pool and garden areas are vibrant wtih fabulous plants and very welcoming. The food briliant and plenty of it.
Most of all our experience was enhanced by the staff. Every member of staff we spoke to was helpful and really seemed to enjoy working there and wanted us to enjoy our stay as much as possible.
The other guests varied in age but all walked around with a smile !
We will certainly return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal