Hotel 1st class - well worth while to take half board as foodexcellent and restaurants not close. Should have done an internet car hire rather than the transit bus . Only complaint - am used to sauna/jacussis being generally avail able .not only available by pre booking, and then as a private arrangement - bit ridiculous if there is only one of you wanting a spontaneous activity!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal