As you drive in through the gates, you know you have made a great decision. The main building has gorgeous wisteria hanging from the balconies and there are staff there to welcome you the minute you get out of the taxi.
The whole hotel is beautiful, and the view over Funchal is amazing. Lying by the pool, it is so quiet and the gardens are so beautiful, that you could just spend your whole holiday there. Don't though, because there is plenty to see and do when you are out and about on the island.
Everyone says the staff are wonderful, and they are! I had forgotten to inform the hotel that I was vegetarian, but no problem. I asked that they surprise me each evening, and I got delightful food - brilliant!
If I were going back to Madeira I would stay here again, and would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal