Although on the outskirts of Funchal,this hotel provides a quiet getaway and the lovely grounds complete with birdsong surround the hotel buildings. From the heated outdoor pool area you can look over the city and the mountains.
The staff were very helpful and willing to do everything to make our stay enjoyable,even sent a bottle of bubbly to our room as my husband was celebrating a special birthday.The meals were well presented and very good,breakfast being a serve yourself buffet and the exceptional evening dinners served to your table.We loved the antique furniture used throughout the hotel. Through the use of an English speaking taxi driver, found by the hotel, we were able to visit practically all this magnificent island during our week's stay,but also used the local buses through guidance from the Info dept. in Funchal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal