We enjoyed our stay at the Bela Vista enormously. Although the hotel is a 10 minute drive from central Funchal, it is set on a hillside overlooking the city and the bay, and the view is breathtaking. Set in acres of lush gardens, Bela Vista has a very personal feel about it, which is down to the excellent way the staff treat you. The gardens, pool and location are a delight. The food is first class (even the set menu - a choice of of fresh fish or meat every day), the restaurant staff are efficient (attentive without being intrusive) and the regular Maitre d’ charming.
With a free minibus service to Funchal centre morning and afternoon you have the best of both worlds - quiet location with great views, within easy reach of all the main sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal