We stayed in a sea-view room in the main building. Great view from a comfortable room w/balcony. Very friendly and efficient service throughout. Excellent food and lovely pool area. Lovely quiet location and grounds. Half-hour walk into Funchal - downhill; use the local bus or hotel shuttle to come back! Very helpful reception team organising tours. Not the cheapest, but very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We strive to give you the warm and genuine hospitality of the traditional Madeiran Quintas. There are many moments to be cherished at Quinta da Bela Vista, one of the most select and exclusive family properties on Madeira island. This five star hotel enveloped in two hectares of luxurious botanical gardens – the ideal place to relax and enjoy spectacular views - hosts a significant antiques private collection. Our commitment ensures every guest wishes are fulfilled, making you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinta da Bela Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Funchal
- Quinta Da Bela Vista Madeira/Funchal