Some rewiews mention hassle from the staff to uppgrade ir buy meals, but we did not have a single proposal about that. We got a nice, clean doubleroom for 20 euros per night, easy parking and good cleaning.
The staff loved our baby and fussed over him.
We tried dinner, 12 euro for 3 corse meal, cheap but not the most tasty meal.
Tourigaldo down the road had equal food for half the price, not fancy but a filling meal for 4 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, friendly, 39-room hotel, overlooking the Bay of Funchal, just 5 minutes' drive from the city centre. Our professional team awaits your arrival, ready to ensure you enjoy your stay with us, while visiting this beautiful island. We operate 24 hours a day, so someone is always available to help you. All our rooms have private bathrooms and free WiFi. There is plentiful free on-street parking adjacent to the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to The Flame Tree Madeira. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Flame Tree Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Vila Camacho Funchal
- Vila Camacho Madeira
- Residencial Vila Camacho Hotel Funchal
- Vila Camacho Funchal
- The Flame Tree Madeira Funchal