I went to Vila Camacho with my husband for my 60th birthday. I was amazed at how hard working the staff were and help to make your stay enjoyable. Our room was simply furnished but contained everything we needed. The beds were extremely comfortable and linen changed regularly.
We dined every night in their restaurant. The food was exceptional - probably the best we have ever tasted. Miguel certainly knows how to cook! Meals were not expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small, friendly, 39-room hotel, overlooking the Bay of Funchal, just 5 minutes' drive from the city centre. Our professional team awaits your arrival, ready to ensure you enjoy your stay with us, while visiting this beautiful island. We operate 24 hours a day, so someone is always available to help you. All our rooms have private bathrooms and free WiFi. There is plentiful free on-street parking adjacent to the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to The Flame Tree Madeira. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Flame Tree Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Vila Camacho Funchal
- Vila Camacho Madeira
- Residencial Vila Camacho Hotel Funchal
- Vila Camacho Funchal
- The Flame Tree Madeira Funchal