This is the noisiest and dirtiest hotel we have ever stayed in.
Our room was the other side of a gents toilet and you could here the urinals being flushed.
We had cockroaches in the room.
The swimming pool area was dirty and a broken lamp in the pool had a jagged edge that got totally ignored by the maintenance team.
The hotel restaurant was basic and on two occassiond we witnessed the waiter returning uneaten food back to the self service food containers.
The main restaurant served a hot plate with cold food that had obviously been microwaved.
The hotel asked for any suggestions, we suggested a bulldozer and rebuild it with some of the utra stunning modern hotels close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the promenade, with great views over the sea and Funchal bay. Studio apartments with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette. Gardens, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court and spa. Shuttle bus to city center. Daily entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dorisol Mimosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorisol Mimosa Funchal
- Dorisol Mimosa Hotel Funchal
- Dorisol Mimosa Madeira/Funchal