Another wonderful relaxing week and the weather was lovely too!
We like the rooms, they suit us. Many rooms have recently been renovated.
Much of the hotel foyer and 'piano bar' have been renovated and the terrace bar is due for renovation. Large flat screen installed. Free wifi in foyer area very efficient.
The hill is a problem if mobility is an issue but service buses stop at the back entrance at the top of the hill. Excellent breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the promenade, with great views over the sea and Funchal bay. Studio apartments with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette. Gardens, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court and spa. Shuttle bus to city center. Daily entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dorisol Mimosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorisol Mimosa Funchal
- Dorisol Mimosa Hotel Funchal
- Dorisol Mimosa Madeira/Funchal