We stayed at the Mimosa over the new Year so the less said about the cost the better but all in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our room was a little tatty at the edges but it was kept completely clean and our balcony overlooking a small garden was a delight. The shower was perfect and the hair dryer the first I have ever found to actually blow ones hair dry. The staff were lovely and fun and the entertainment rather good on the few evenings we stayed in. The breakfasts were adequate with lots of fruit and salad but the coffee was nasty, take some and make in your room?
There are only two rings in the tiny kitchenette, a toaster or a microwave would have meant so much more could have been cooked but who wants to cook on holiday? Loads of great restaurants within minutes walk. A nice feel to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the promenade, with great views over the sea and Funchal bay. Studio apartments with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette. Gardens, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis court and spa. Shuttle bus to city center. Daily entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Dorisol Mimosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorisol Mimosa Funchal
- Dorisol Mimosa Hotel Funchal
- Dorisol Mimosa Madeira/Funchal