Just returned on 9 dec2013 after a week holiday in Funchal and stayed on 5th floor in a nice room with a balcony and a side sea view. The staff was very friendly,hardworking and always attentive with a smile. Madeira Funchal is a nice place to visit with a family with a nice weather in December with a temp of 18.
The negative is the bathroom with no exhaust.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal