Just got back from a weeks break in Madeira staying at the Enotel Lido and what a great week it was.
Firstly the hotel met all expectations both inside and out. The room was kept beautifully clean all week and was a nice comfortable size for two people. The all inclusive package was excellent value you could eat and drink from dawn to dusk, the only problem is you do just that!!
The staff were all friendly and went about their duties efficiently. The atmosphere was always calm and relaxed and the weather was amazing.
Madeira as an island was a safe place to walk around and we felt at ease. We got around Funchal on the yellow hop on and off bus buying a two day pass for 24 euros, and make sure you take the cable car ride up to Monte (decided not to come back down in a basket though), so went back in the cable car so we could admire the views.
All in all well worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal