We stayed here at Easter for one week. This was our first time in madeira but will not be the last. This is a very good all inclusive hotel and we will come back.
We were on the fourth floor with a side sea view, the room was excellent and had a very good bathroom with bath and separate shower.
The grounds were lovely and there were plenty of sun beds. The pool was a good size for the hotel but a little cold,the few children that were there didn't seem to mind, we are now in our early fifties but I would say this hotel has many older clients and that is fine. I would like to come back many times so hopefully we'll be older clients one day
The food was of a good standard and this is the first hotel we've been in that the snack bar has been so good, if you had a lie in and went for a late breakfast you could still have a cooked option where normally it would be continental.
Lunch and dinner were good with plenty of options and there was also 3 themed resteraunts Italian, Japanese and Madeiras, we didn't try any as the buffet suits us. The drinks were branded and there was plenty of choice. This is something we look for when going all inclusive.
Entertainment was ok the standard kind of thing you expect on holiday,they have to suit so many age groups and clientele from many different countries, so I think they do a good job.
The staff were excellent always friendly and willing to chat, we liked to go into the sports bar after the entertainment and have a last drink and a game of snooker, this bar. Is open till 2 am and you could also still get a snack.
We are looking forward to returning to this hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal