Lovely property with helpful friendly staff - lovely breakfast & lunch in the coffee shop was good. Dinner in the buffet restaurant was ok to terrible, and the Italian restaurant was awful! We did not try the other restaurants. Some of the entertainment was ok - the 'clown' who appeared randomly on Tuesday and who was a juggler on Wednesday was really annoying and should have kept his act for the kids club - not good! All in all a good holiday in a 5* property with 5* staff, but 3* food and entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal