Friendly staff and nice service. Good location overlooking the ocean and close to the Lido walking area. Heated indoor pool a big plus with small kids, tower suite was nice and large enough for a family stay. Negatives: def. not 5 starts, and has had its share of wear and tear. Internet was horribly expensive, as were all the extra services. Beds and pillows were unfortunately really bad. Food was a bit tasteless (breakfast ok), but nice restaurants nearby so did not really matter. Would stay again if I got a really good bargain - not otherwise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enotel Lido Madeira is a comfortable 5 star hotel located in the main touristic area, situated above the ocean with direct access to the oceanfront promenade and just 5 minutes from the centre of Funchal. There are 270 comfortable rooms available including balcony with a ocean side view, air conditioning, cable TV, hairdryer, mini bar, separate bath and shower, bathrobes, telephone with direct outside line and voicemail facility there are also 47 Suites with a Jacuzzi, coffee and tea making facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Enotel Lido Madeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Funchal
- Tivoli Madeira Hotel Funchal
- Enotel Lido Madeira Funchal