Back once again for our November in the sun,and what sun beautiful weather in our favourite place.This year,a small problem with being in our normal apartment in the pool area,the bridge from the main building to the pool complex was being refurbished,requiring a short walk across a fairly quiet road,but not really a problem for us but it may have put some of the main building residents off a little.
All the staff once again,SUPERB,a big thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering panoramic views of the Madeiran coastline from its salt-water pool, the 4-star Regency Club features a restaurants and a health club. All air-conditioned apartments have a balcony and kitchenette. Spaciously laid out, all sunny apartments at Regency Club Madeira come with an LCD TV, seating area and modern bathroom. The majority of the apartments have ocean views. A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant by the pool. The Yacht Bar Club overlooks the water and offers light meals for lunch and dinner. Guests have private sea access from the pool deck with its sun loungers. Apart from a sauna visit, guests can play squash or enjoy free transport to 2 of Madeira's golf courses. The centre of Funchal with its many bars and restaurants is 1 km away from Regency Club Madeira. This is our guests' favourite part of Funchal, according to independent reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Madeira Regency Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Regency Club Hotel Funchal
- Regency Hotel Madeira
- Regency Hotel Funchal
- Madeira Regency Club Funchal