We arrived at 11.50 on Monday 27th jan. We were greeted by Joel who was very helpful, he rang housekeeping to see if our apartment was ready, which it was. Lovely apartment on foor 8 overlooking pool and sea, very quiet just what we wanted. Clean and well equipt but could do with a bit of a make over. Can't fault it will go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering panoramic views of the Madeiran coastline from its salt-water pool, the 4-star Regency Club features a restaurants and a health club. All air-conditioned apartments have a balcony and kitchenette. Spaciously laid out, all sunny apartments at Regency Club Madeira come with an LCD TV, seating area and modern bathroom. The majority of the apartments have ocean views. A breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant by the pool. The Yacht Bar Club overlooks the water and offers light meals for lunch and dinner. Guests have private sea access from the pool deck with its sun loungers. Apart from a sauna visit, guests can play squash or enjoy free transport to 2 of Madeira's golf courses. The centre of Funchal with its many bars and restaurants is 1 km away from Regency Club Madeira. This is our guests' favourite part of Funchal, according to independent reviews. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, HostelWorld, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Madeira Regency Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Regency Club Hotel Funchal
- Regency Hotel Madeira
- Regency Hotel Funchal
- Madeira Regency Club Funchal