After four family stays in the Residence we enjoyed it as much as ever - each holiday has been a bit different adding to the enjoyment of looking forward to next year and seeing the friendly, helpful and supportive staff 'family' again. The food is excellent and our one bedroom ground floor apartment is spacious and airy. We have a private lawn area and easy access to the pools, spa, restaurants, bars and other facilities. The courtesy bus makes travelling into Funchal and bus travel to other places such as Monte very easy. Looking forward to next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying the west wing of the Vila Porto Mare resort, The Residence enjoys the use of all its facilities and a real sense of community. A wide selection of carefully furnished and fully equipped apartments where comfort is our motto. The 99 units divided into studios, one and two bedroom apartments are decorated with a touch of exoticism. The Residence apartments combine views over the ocean with tropical gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porto Mare Residence Funchal
- Porto Mare Residence Hotel Funchal
- The Residence Madeira/Funchal