My family and I used this Hotel to celebrate the 25th anniversay of my parents wedding. The group of friends and family in total was around 45 people.
We haven't seen or used the rooms so this report is solely based on the comemorativa dinner and service.
I think everybody enjoyed the dinner with had plenty of quality food. The service was great and attentive. Before dinner we had a cocktail by the pool which was very well done too.
I really can't complain about nothing on this hotel. The pub on the first floor seems very nice too. The pool is absolutely gorgeous and one of the biggest I've seen on a hotel. Plus the gardens are very well mantain and made for a good background for photos.
Well done Jardins d'Ajuda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated 3 km from the centre of Funchal, on the island of Madeira. Our island is beautiful and, because we want to give you a perfect welcome, we have thought of all the details. Located in the best tourist area, the Suite Hotel Jardins d'Ajuda is very close to the sea, has beach access, as well as access to other amenities, namely restaurants, bars, 50m from the shopping centre (Madeira Forum), supermarkets, public transport services and a private car park. It is a privileged location that unites the comfort and quality of our hotel with all the possibilities of the surrounding areas, to make your stay memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Jardins d’Ajuda Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardins d Ajuda Suite Funchal
- The Jardins d’Ajuda Suite Hotel Madeira/Funchal