My husband and I stayed over Christmas in this wonderful hotel. We had a lovely room overlooking the harbour and the hillside rising up from the town. Without exception, the staff were fantastic and the service exemplary under the watchful eye of Mr. Spinola, the manager.
The hotel is in a perfect spot, with fantastic views, although, if you like to walk out to bars in the evening, there are not many around as it is in a residential area, but the hotel bar has "Happy Hour" from 6 to 7 each evening with drinks half price!. We ate in the a la carte restaurant 5 nights out of the 7 and the food was sensational, especially on Christmas Eve. The hotel has a complementary shuttle bus into Funchal until 6 p.m. as it is quite a walk downhill, but taxis aren't expensive and always available.Do try this hotel You won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal