Just returned from Madeira 5/8, I travel as part of my job and stayed in many Hotels around the World this Hotel is not a 4 star but is a good 3 star. The views from the Panoramico are fantastic , very friendly staff especially on the reception. It is a bit hilly but I don't suppose you would get the spectacular views if you were on lower ground. Good breakfast, and good shuttle service into town. The hotel and rooms are very clean. On the Negative side we were in a room over the dining area, Monday nights is BBQ night rooms engulfed with BBQ smells, the Gym has seen better days poor quality equipment, but overall we had a pleasant stay.
Go to a pub called the Arsenal in Old Town they serve the best Mojito's I've ever had! Take a walk into Lido some great Fish restaurants, Visit the pub on called the Hole in the Wall live music every night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal