Good free hotel shuttle bus to town and also enjoyable walk if you are fit. Excellent friendly and helpful staff. Food, restaurant staff and Christmas Eve gala dinner all faultless. Indoor pool lovely and good tennis court - though this is an extra charge. Rooms comfortable - maybe bathrooms ready for minor refurb but that is the only minor thing that the hotel needs to do; everything else is perfect and we will certainly return as we had a most enjoyable 2 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal