This was our first trip to Madeira and we had booked with thomsons who have so far not let us down.
And again this was a pleasant surprise, the hotel was clean, rooms very nice (we had room 114) safe (at a 10€ cost) towels, toiletries, mini bar and fridge was all included. Staff where friendly and helpful. The pool area was clean and the pool had a good size. The view from this hotel is amazing as it gives you a full view of Funchal, a must by night.
There are many things to do in Madeira and I can only recommend a boat trip to see the dolphins as you are guaranteed to see them and when I say "see" dolphins I mean they come so close you can almost touch them.
The restaurants are bars in Funchal are also great. And overall we had a great weeks holiday and can only recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the west hillside of Funchal, with superb views of the sea, the bay and magnificent mountains. With a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this is the ideal place for an unforgettable holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Madeira Panoramico Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Madeira Panoramico
- Madeira Panoramico Funchal
- Madeira Panoramico Hotel Funchal