Our room had the sea view with a big balcony, very romantic... The room service, the breakfast and bar staff were all so nice and gentle. Always with a smille!
The location is the best, old town, not in the middle of all the other hotels like on the other side of Funchal city. We could walk through the old town narrow streets and admire the portuguese architecture...and in 5m we were already in the city centre!
I trully recommend this hotel, not just for couples but also for business. As a Marketing Director I asked to the Head of Reception to show me the hotels facilities (conference room, private area for restaurant). I might go there with some of our best clients!
Well done to Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The charming 4-star hotel Quinta Bela São Tiago was originally a traditional Madeiran Manor House built in 1834. The manor house and its extensive gardens have been carefully restored to create a paradise right in the heart of this lovely old district.The Quinta Bela São Tiago offers a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere in a unique location in Madeira! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Funchal
- Hotel Quinta Bela Sao Tiago Madeira/Funchal