We chose Quinta Jardins do Lago because of its rating at TripAdvisor. Our room was large with a big balcony overlooking the gardens and the hills of the city. The gardens are really one of the highlights of the hotel. They are extremely well kept and offer a big variety of plants and flowers. The service staff was always friendly and helpful, however the breakfast guys (not the lady) sometimes chatted a bit too much with each other. Internet access was a problem during the first days but reception staff never got tired to try and after the third day it worked properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal