We have just returned from a wonderful week at Jardins do Lago. Small (40 rooms), luxury in a colonial style (no bling), great food & service, beautiful gardens and pool area and whilst we were there, no children ;). Superior room was spacious, very clean and very comfortable. Breakfast outside every morning was very good. Ate twice in the main restaurant and was very impressed. The hotel is set away from the main tourist strip of hotels and is really a peaceful oasis in the middle of Funchal. The walk into the centre of Funchal is about 20mins steeply downhill and a taxi back is 5-6 euro. We hired a car for 4 days from reception and toured the island - well worth doing. Would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal