We've recently returned from a great holiday in Quinta Jardins do Lago, and we will definitely be returning. The atmosphere is relaxed, the staff friendly and attentive. The dining room is charming and the Table D'Hote was exemplary every night. Lunch by the pool was perfect. Some people may be put off by the hotel's location, which is somewhat out of the centre of Funchal, but this was not a problem for us. The courtesy bus was easy to use, and the hotel was so pleasant it seemed a shame to go anywhere else. My only criticism is that the gym facilities could be upgraded.
This is not a hotel for young families, but if you are looking for a relaxing holiday with great food, in a small hotel set in a fabulous garden, you can't do much better than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal