Beautiful hotel, botanical gardens surrounding it, apparently was the British Ambassadors residence, before it became a hotel.
We stayed half board, the evening menu was five courses, perfectly cooked and presented.
All the staff were very friendly and considerate, we felt truly pampered.
On our last day I accidentally left my jewellery roll on the bed, after packing and vacating the room.
Within minutes the chambermaid came to reception to return it to me, a credit to the hotel.
Madiera is beautiful,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal