We recently stayed here for one week for our wedding anniversary. I e-mailed the hotel before we went & asked if they did anything by way of marking our special day. They couldn't have done more. We had fresh fruit, flowers, bottle of bubbles on ice & instead of eating off the set 5 course menu we could eat a la carte on the day of our anniversary. The set menu was always excellent & there was something different to choose from every day. The day we went a la carte, we both had the steak tournados; absolutely fabulous, best steak we've eaten in a long time. As people have said before, the staff at this hotel help make it what it is. How anyone could complain about this hotel I don't know. We did hear, that a while back, somebody complained big time about a member of staff on here & unfortunately that person lost his job. He was married with two children, how cruel & so sad. Nobody had ever complained about him before,& the power of TA went too far we think. However, I guess it shows how seriously this hotel's management takes it's part in guest's holiday experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Botanical Garden with more them 500 different spices of plants and a variety of pleasant and relaxing areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta Jardins do Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Hotel Funchal
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Funchal
- Jardins Lago
- Quinta Jardins Do Lago Madeira/Funchal