I stayed at hotel Florasol room 215 from october 23 to 28, 2013 .When I saw my room I got a deja vu feeling,back to Las Palmas 1966 .Same dark furniture and door, same plumbing in bathtub ,old tiles, but sink and toilet was new. I left my room at 8.30 the two first days,when I came back at 15.00 my room was still not cleaned both days. I went to the pool on 4 th floor and asked for a towl, I was told to go to the first floor ,pay 10 euro deposit for the towl and get it there.When I asked the lady in charge if she had heard about trip advisor,she became pale and told me I would get the towl in pool the area without deposit ,and asked if I wanted to change room ! The breakfast was bad,canned fruit and antique toaster,10 minutes eggs.Never again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located close to the promenade, with great views over the ocean. Studio and 1 bedroom apartments with balcony and fully equipped kitchenette. Gardens, outdoor pool and spa. Free wifi in public areas. Restaurante/bar. Shuttle bus to city center. There are studios and 1 bedroom apartments with capacity of up to 4 people, a fully equipped kitchenette or kitchen, private balconies and cable TV. Free parking with limited places. Our hotel is ideal for active clients looking for self-catering, who want to fully explore and enjoy Madeira, on affordable holidays without abdicating the comfort of a hotel located in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dorisol Florasol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dorisol Florasol Funchal
- Dorisol Florasol Hotel Funchal
- Dorisol Florasol Madeira/Funchal