“Cool Experience”

Wicker Toboggan Sled Ride
Ranked #33 of 122 Tours in Funchal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Funchal in June 2018 and decided to take a toboggan ride. My wife was excited to try it, so I willingly agreed to, regardless the fact that living myself in a touristic town, I do not like so much such “touristy” stuff.

Frankly - I liked it very much. It even injected a small portion of adrenaline into me and a lot of into my wife :))

What you should count for is that at the end it is expected that you will tip your guides, as well as you will be offered to buy a professional picture of you for 10 euros. The pictures are really nice, so we bought one and did not regret.

1  Thank Ramanuza
Write a ReviewReviews (1,377)
All reviews
"funchal centre"
in 15 reviews
"takes about minutes"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is a must for everyone who visits Maderia. We were a group of two couples over 60 and it was absolutely thrilling.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stood and watched for bout 30 mins could not decide to do it but did it in the end and all I can say is wow I loved every minute of it and want to do it again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We read the reviews beforehand so knew what to expect and had a great time and would recommend to everyone.
We were on holiday and wanted to do this before we came and it did not disappoint.

Tip - when looking to return to the centre afterwards as its still 4km away try to speak to other tourists to negotiate a good deal with a taxi - we paid 10 euro for 4 people which was far more reasonable than the 25/30 euros we had heard been quoted.